Here's a brief overview of requirements for new franchisees interested in joining the Mary Brown's family.
|Liquid Capital||$150,000 Minimum||Personal Funds required to be able to secure financing support|
|Franchise Fee||$25,000||Used towards the branding and development of current and future restaurants|
|Total Average Start Up Cost||$400,000-$500,000||Average cost to open a Mary Brown's Franchise|
|Royalty||5% monthly||Provides for the ability to offer a higher level of operational support|
|National Advertising Fund Contribution||4% monthly||For national, regional and local advertising support|
We’re a preferred partner with 3 of Canada’s largest financial institutions and can provide financing opportunities to our franchisees – as well as financial planning assistance.
From determining the exact investment required (which varies by market, unit size, type, etc.), to helping obtain the necessary financing, we’re happy to help you get started.
For more information please contact:
Direct line: 905 513 0044
Cell: 416 576 3911
We’re looking for results-based individuals with the determination to succeed.
- Minimum investment required: starting from $150,000
- Food service experience is an asset
- Hands-on ownership is preferred
- Individual or multi-unit operators are welcomed
- Willingness to learn. Our “Remarkable Service” approach is a great place to start
- Entrepreneurial spirit. It’s a great business to grow together
- Committed to delivering extraordinary Guest Experiences every time
- Leading and motivating with passion and pride
- Community focus. Your neighbours are your Guests. Get to know them!