That’s a pretty bold question to ask given that you’ve probably never heard of Mary Brown’s before! But that’s about to change in a big way.
Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters is a well-known and well-loved brand in Canada. In fact, we have a 50-year history of success and thousands of fans across the country! Now, after five decades of perfecting our methodologies, amazing menu and approach to Guest service, we’re proud to launch Mary Brown’s internationally.
Why is Mary Brown’s the right choice for you?
- We have proved that we can sustain success over time in a highly competitive market.
- We have 160+ stores in Canada alone with plans to reach 300 by 2022.
- Our same store sales growth has increased steadily for 15 consecutive years.
Commitment to Franchisees
Our 50-year history as an iconic Canadian franchise is matched only by our commitment to our Franchisees. Mary Brown’s has won the Canadian Franchise Association’s Franchisees’ Choice Award 9 years in a row. That’s an honour only a handful of franchises can claim – and proof that integrity and mutual respect are our top priorities.
Interested in being part of our
Get in touch
50-year success story?
Made Fresh from Scratch Menu
Mary Brown’s Signature Chicken and hand-cut Taters are made from fresh, whole Grade A chickens and farm fresh potatoes. Our Big Mary® Sandwich is made from a whole chicken breast, cooked to golden perfection. Mary Brown’s food is delicious and crave-able, bringing Guests back time and again.
Our food is prepared daily in-store using our unique batter and breading, along with our special marinade and our own proprietary cooking method.
What Does It Take to Be a Mary Brown’s Franchisee?
At Mary Brown’s, we’re looking for results-driven individuals with the determination to succeed.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in the restaurant industry
- Must have a willingness to learn, innovate and try new ideas
- Current ownership of multiple restaurants with an established infrastructure preferred
- Previous franchise restaurant experience an asset
- Strong knowledge of market trends, real estate, governmental issues, distribution and labour
- Must have the resources and be willing to send managers and key employees to Newfoundland to attend a training program
Are you ready to begin your Mary Brown’s journey RIGHT NOW?
We are seeking Master Franchisees for the United Kingdom, Latin America and the Middle East. There are models available to fit your budget, your lifestyle and the vision you have for your success.
For more information and a no-obligation discussion, please contact us at: